Are you looking for a dynamic parenting/childcare writer? Hello, my name is Carrie and I am the writer behind Freelance By Lowrance. I serve parenting, childcare and mommy blogs. As a former daycare teacher, I strive to give both parents and daycare teachers practical, easy tips and ideas for their children. You are in the right place if you:
- Are a daycare teacher who is struggling for ideas about activities/crafts to do with your class.
- Are a daycare teacher who needs ideas on other things we face like keeping our classrooms cleaner, potty training, and planning holiday parties.
- Are a new parent who is trying to choose the best daycare for your child.
- Are a parent who has been taking your kids to daycare for years but still struggles with things like hectic mornings, transitioning from classroom to classroom, and preparing for the first day of daycare for the next child in line.
- Are a parenting, childcare, or mommy blogger who is looking for fresh, actionable content for your site.
- Are a daycare owner/director who would like to start a blog on your business website and would like to hire someone to write content or who needs someone to write posts for your business Facebook page. A blog on a daycare website can be very valuable, addressing common childcare topics, the menu for the week, each classrooms activities for the week and so on.
What do I offer?
I specialize in articles on parenting and childcare, covering everything from how to tell if a daycare is right for your child, tips on how to prepare for the first day of daycare, fun crafts, and other tips for both teachers and parents alike. I know how hard it can be for teachers to consistently come up with ideas to do with their class. I also know how stressful things can be for parents putting their child in daycare for the first time as well as those who have been sending their children to daycare for years. Everyone struggles from time to time. My goal is to fill in that gap for both parents and teachers to help them with ideas and tips that work. In addition to childcare/parenting, I also write on various other topics such as food, faith and “book publishing”. I am also an author of children’s books, this is where the latter comes in. You can see samples of my writing on my “portfolio” page.
I have been featured on…
* The Huffington Post
* Bon Bon Break
* The Penny Hoarder
I am a former daycare teacher who spent six years in the field. I have my Associate’s Degree in Early Childhood Education. After leaving the field I decided to merge my passions of writing and working with children together. My goal with my writing is to make the lives of both daycare teachers and parents easier. In addition to writing childcare articles, I am also a published children’s book author. I can thank the kids that I used to teach for this because they gave me the push to publish it. I took in a simple manuscript to read to them and they liked it so I decided to publish it. My book is called Don’t Eat Your Boogers (You’ll Turn Green).
Do you want to keep the articles and tips coming? Please subscribe to my blog or contact me through my Contact form if you are interested in working together.